Owning a house and taking good care f it and maintaining it in a proper manner is not an easy job. It is touch and expensive job. If you are a smart home owner then you should make your own ways to cut down on your expenses and economize your expenses. In many of the cases home owners do not prefer do it yourself job as they have proper knowledge and expertise to deal with every project of home issues. It can be considered dangerous. But when comes to painting, it is not really a dangerous project. Painting is such a work which any home owner can undertake without much of the trouble. But till before starting up with the painting work yourself, you must consider its pros and cons.
Painting is such a work which is time consuming. You need to invest a good amount of time doing this painting work that too when you need to do full house painting. If you hire a professional painting team than the job can be done much faster and better as compared with the do it yourself job. In general painting a house needs 40 to 80 hours. It can take even more time if the size of the house you are going to paint is large. If there is a professional painter then he works for eight hours in a day for the whole week. While if you are doing it yourself then you are busy in these hours and you cannot work this much during week. You can work in the weekends and after the work in night. If not in this time you need to work during your vacation and finish your home painting. So before jumping into it you must have your mindset of sacrificing your free time for saving up your money.
You might be good at painting but still it is difficult to match up with the quality of the professional. No matter how good you are but still there will be a difference in the end result of your painted house. The result will always be less than your desired one. Painting will not hide the flaws of your house it will highlight those flaws.
Painting your house is more than what you think and expect. It involves many steps.
- Scrapping the old paint off
- Repairing those areas which are damaged
- Apply primer coat
- Applying coat of paint twice
Paint is applied to many of the parts of the house like ceiling, windows, doors, walls and trim. Painting the whole house is a physically challenging task. It involves moving the furniture, climbing the ladder up and down, cleaning rollers and brushes, holding the paint brush for hours and much such other tiring work. If you do this work after completing your daily work then doing it can be more tiring and tough. The final result is that you didn’t have that energy which gives you the enchanting result.
Talking about home and its importance, well it is considered to be the most important place where one can get peace of mind state which increases a person’s wish to stay at home. If you love your home so much than you would not like it to stay so dirty and unpainted and unmaintained. The process of maintaining your house is no doubt a hard thing to exercise but there are certain important things which must consider to be at the prior list at the home of thinking of restoring your home and that are painting your home. The exteriors and the interiors must be properly and appropriately maintained and painted so that your house would look beautiful and just as compared to your dream home.
Well, if home is considered to play a vital role in your life than why to not maintain it properly. This article will help you to ascertain all the required and importance steps which can be involved at the time of painting the interiors and the exteriors of the home.
- First of all let us discuss about the exteriors of the home. As they time passes all the paint which is applied on the outer surface of the walls of the home gets dull or faded. And this looks very disturbing for the home owners and this is considered to be the right place to paint or color your exteriors of the home. These symptoms will be the indication for the home owners that it is the high time to repaint your home again. Well, if you are planning of changing the color or repainting the walls of the exteriors of the wall, than it is advisable to use the good quality of the paint of the surface of the wall. There are many benefits like, if you apply good quality of paint, than it will increase the durability of the paint which is installed on the walls and also the cost of repainting it again and again will be less for the home owners. The painting contractors also play an important role for caring on the process of painting the exteriors of the home.
- Now comes, the discussion and importance of interior painting of the walls of the home. Well, in accordance to my thinking the interiors walls of the home is less spoiled and damaged as compared to the exterior walls of the home. Maintaining the interior walls of the home is way simple than the exterior walls because this walls can be also cleaned up with wet or the dry cloth and thus can be maintained but there are certain circumstances in which it is mandate to repaint the interiors of the home. There are many advantages which can be gained by the home owners after applying the paint on the inner walls of the home. After applying good quality of paint once on the inner walls of the home, the home owners need not need to worry about painting the walls again and again and this will save up to their cost factor of their investment.
Well, in accordance with the perception of me, painting is the necessary to be carried on for our home improvement. We consider bathroom as the smallest and the place where we can carry the work of painting at the end, but no, bathrooms are also given the similar importance as the other regions in the house. Making and maintaining your bathroom up to date and mark is very essential for every home owner. In today’s time, the bathrooms are made up and installed of oak; nothing is wrong in it but after some time it gets dull and its sparkling effects gets dull. This can create a bad impact on the persons visiting your bathroom.
By painting your bathroom vanity, will return you the charm and will increase the durability of the vanity which is installed in your bathroom. The job of painting your vanity by your own is very simple and easy. You can perform the process of painting it by your own too. This article will help you to determine the process, as well as how you can comply with the work of painting your bathroom vanity by your own.
How to paint your bathroom vanity
- If we see the common scenario of all the bathrooms they are small than the other rooms in the house. It is advisable to remove all the drawers and doors or the hardware portion which is present in the bathroom and installed in it must be removed before painting your bathroom vanity. Removing all this stuffs, than it must be cleared and restored properly so that it can be placed again on the place from where it is taken out. You can also color the things again; this will increase the show as well as will increase the durability of the product which is going to be placed in the bathroom vanity again once the vanity gets painted.
- The second thing which the home owners must comply with is to remove the unwanted paint which is peeling off from the walls of the bathroom with the help of the scraper or the sand dust paper. By doing this all the unwanted paint will be taken off from the walls and the new paint which is going to be installed or applied on the walls of the bathroom. After peeling all unwanted things from the walls of the bathroom and use the vacuum cleaner for taking off all the things which have been taken off by the home owners. This will increase the efficiency of the home owners to increase work for the proper and maintained thing for the bathroom vanity.
- It is mandate to apply primer on the surface of the bathroom walls where the paint is going to be applied. But before applying the primer on the surface of the walls, it is advisable to flat on the surface of the wall so that all the paint which is going to be applied on the wall will get evenly placed and applied on the wall.
- After applying the primer on the surface of the wall, apply the color and left it over to get it dry, this will take some time to dry up but your bathroom vanity will be ready with all the paint and can be taken for more durable time.